Sunday, July 20, 2008

Well, the ESPYs suck

I'm watching the ESPY awards for unknown reasons. In one word, let's describe it: trash.

Justin Timberlake is not a comedian. He should not be up there.

[Did he just insult the Patriots? ESPN let him talk negative about a New England team?]

And now he doesn't want to talk about his Memphis Tigers and their missed free throws. Yeah, that's Mario Chalmbers laughing at him. And now all the girls are screaming at David Beckham, and he made soccer THIS MUCH POPULAR.

By the way, in that opening title sequence, with all the champions, ya know. Um, it makes me feel that the Boston Celtics and New York Giants were the only ones who won championships.

My Detroit bias is kicking in, but there's a little team called the Detroit Red Wings who won a large Cup by the name of Stanley. All we get is a two second clip there?

EDIT: I'm not funny. My friends take sympathy on me when trying to make me feel better by laughing in that sarcastic kind of tone. So from now on I'm not going to try to be funny.

At least Rick Reilly isn't there.

No comments: