Wednesday, July 23, 2008

42 posts in we finally decide to introduce ourselves...

I guess you could call this a biography, because that's what I'm calling it on the sidebar thing. I'll let everyone else take it away...

The Profit-Z

First things first, my name is Zak. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania and although it is incredibly boring, it is home. I recently graduated from high school and will be attending college in the fall. In my free time I try to hang out with my friends as much as possible, watch some t.v. here and there and get in some pickup football/basketball games. I have played sports all my life at all types of levels and feel there is no freedom like that when I am sprinting down a football field or the side of a basketball court. Sports just seem to make everything better and they are fun to boot. I am quick to judge people but give them a chance to redeem themselves. Like it or not, I am quite conceded and honestly do not find that to be a negative trait. We were all created differently so I guess that is just one of my great qualities that I was blessed with. Oh yeah, I am the coolest guy on this blog and the other guys know it so feel free to tell them if you wish ahah.

Redsoxfan45

Hey guys, my name's Nick, and I'm a 14 year old who lives in Western Pennsylvania, and I love sports. I guess you could say I eat, drink, and sleep sports. I was born in New England, so I am a huge Boston sports fan (aha yes, I'm very lucky). Your also going to find that I am a huge fan of the Chicago Blackhawks. I've been playing the greatest sport in the world, Hockey, since I was about 5 years old, and I recently made my high school's freshman hockey team. I also used to play baseball up until this year. My favorite thing in the world to do is watch Red Sox baseball. I have not missed a single game this season and do not plan on missing any. Besides that, my hobbies are playing a pickup football with my friends, listening to music, and chillin with the ladies. I'm a pretty easy guy to talk to, so go ahead and hit me up sometime, unless of course your a New York Giants fan aha.

Chris Daniel (decides to write it in 3rd person)

Chris Daniel is a 14 year old sports fan who lives in Howell, MI. He live with his family in a house.

Nick Barnowski

That's me. I am 14-years old and also live in Howell, by Chris. I try not to be cocky with some of the stuff I've done, so if I come off like that I try not to (so I'm the opposite of Zak). I've played the great sport of hockey since age 4. I'll be a first-year midget in the fall and in the 11 seasons I have played, I've won a total of about 25 games (so I've won 5% of my games). I complain about it to my friends all the time, but there's nothing I can do about it. I also played a little bit of baseball, I was a left handed pitcher, but quit about 4 years ago. I ran a blog back in '06/'07, on AOL Journals, which led me to great things like an appearance on Channel 7 News in Detroit, and some stuff about me in the Ann Arbor News and Detroit Free Press. Now I run FYI Sports Fans and this site, and it's good to be back writing again. I plan on going to college and majoring in some sort of journalism, and I want to work at a big time news company either covering hockey or sports in general. Some things I like to do are hockey, hang with girls, etc. This is just something I do spare time.

No comments: